Those interested, please fill up the Application Form or send in resume containing details of qualifications, experience, expected salary, contact number and a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
HR Manager/Manning Manager
SEMUA SHIPPING GROUP OF COMPANIES
3B-11-5 & 6, Plaza Sentral, Jalan Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 6 03 - 2272 1505 Fax : 6 03 - 2272 1520
Office Job E-mail:
Crew Job E-mail:
| CREW Application Form (pdf format)
|1) DECK :
||2) ENGINE :
- Chief Officer
- 2nd Officer
- 3rd Officer
- Able Body
- Deck Hand
- Chief Engineer
- 2nd Engineer
- 3rd Engineer
- 4th Engineer
| OFFICE Application Form (pdf format)
- TECHNICAL MANAGER
- Technical Manager will be daily managing the all vessels. He will do this according to the
manuals provided by the company. Safe, Efficient and Economical are key words for the Technical Manager to provide an
optimal availability and reliability of the vessels.
- Ensure that all ships are maintained to national and international rules and regulations, and
Company's requirements and standards.
- Implementing Company's Safety Management Systems (SMS) and ensure compliance to all HSE
policies and procedures.
- Supervising vessel repair, maintenance and docking, to ensure quality of works and cost are
within approved budget.
- To inspect vessel at regular intervals, all maintenance works carried out as per planned and
ensuring vessel operational status.
- To conduct Technical Audit of vessel to ensure compliance to manufacturer's specifications
and Company's SMS requirement.
- To ensure efficient and safe working of the fleet of vessels, which are under his direct supervision through the
- Ensuring that the company's Planned Maintenance System is used correctly and kept updated.
- Monitor the condition of the vessels during inspections and report as per the company procedures and
- Prepare, supervise, document and follow-up on dry-dockings and to monitor on all other services on by
- Prepare and monitor vessel budgets
- To monitor and report personnel performance of all Technical Department staff at the end of the year.
- Follow new developments within the technical fields.
- To co-ordinate / channel the flow of information and instruction to Superintendents on any technical information of
new practice and ensure that all messages are conveyed timely, clearly and completely with proper daily follow up
through established links by fax/email or telephone even when on outstation duties.
- Prepare Technical Department monthly report for the management meeting.
- Assist in investigation and reports pertaining to insurance claims due to accidents.
- Malaysian citizen preferred
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT / ASSISTANT
- Technical Support / Assistant will assist Technical Superintendent on their daily managing the vessels assigned. He will do this according to manuals provided by the company. Prompt, Safe, Efficient and Economical are key words for the Technical Support / Assistant to provide an optimal availability and reliability of the vessels.
- Maintain checklist of periodic reports due from vessels. Verify from ship’s file for overdue reports – query vessel for abnormal delays
- Despatch and follow any documents relating to vessel’s specific requirement such as class and statutory certificates, survey status reports, company and stationery, test certificates, service and inspection reports and others
- Maintain files for ship’s particular, plan/ drawing, manual, certification/ survey status, work order and service report, inventory – store & spare parts, bunker & lubrication oil, and ship’s performance report
- To assist the store and spare parts management to most cost-effective manner, to avoid preventable downtime and last minute order
- Assist Technical Superintendent in ship & office documentation & communication
- Assist filing system and data entry
- To maintain all vessels’ Requisition Forms and Work Order files in good order and update ledger status regularly
- Assist superintendent in maintenance and update of Technical filling system
- Assist in maintenance and update of correspondence files for ship and third parties
- Assist as required, in case of emergencies
- Diploma Holder in Automotive and Graduates
- Preferably ex-seaman
- Prior Experience is not required as training will be provided
- School leavers and diploma holders are also encouraged to apply
- Malaysian preferred
Class 1 or Class 2 Deck Officer or Marine Engineer
- Quality Safety Department/ Vetting Manager
- Plan, coordinate, and implement effective HSE (Health Safety and Environment protection) and policies, procedures, guidelines and practices, in support of the Company抯 onshore and offshore activities
- Provide direction and guidance to local operations management, project management teams, field personnel, and subcontractor management, in methods for avoiding job-related illnesses and injuries, and environment, property and equipment damage
- Conduct internal audits and inspections for safe operations and ISM/ISPS Compliance on our fleet of offshore vessels
- Implementing ISM/ISPS and QSMS (Quality Safety Management System) for new vessel deliveries
- Participate in suitability surveys for third party vessel prior to acceptance
- Manage any other Safety matters in support of the business
- Class 1 or Class 2 Deck Officer or Marine Engineer certificate of competency with at least 2 years of experience sailing as a senior officer
- Candidates with relevant experience in the offshore marine industry preferred
- Candidates with the following training and qualifications will be advantageous:
- - Internal auditor for ISM & ISPS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- - A recognised Safety Officers Training Course
- We value the following qualities: Trust; Respect; Affirmation; Determination and Excellence
- Proactive and able to work well with others in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Will be stationed in the shore office but required to travel to offshore locations
- Vacancy is immediate
- Malaysian Captain preferred
ACCOUNT & FINANCE DEPARTMENT
- Accounts Executive (temporary 3 months renewable)
- Assists in the preparation of accounts
- Prepare and update daily for monthly payroll for all the Group’s vessels in excel format
- Prepare the balance of wages and signing off within the month
- Perform coding for all incoming invoices from suppliers
- Perform coding for all freight and demurrage income debit notes
- Posting ALL transactions into UBS Accounting System and reconcile account
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Prepare monthly UBS banks’ reconciliations
- Prepare Debit Note for recharge expenses to inter-company
- ? Prepare monthly consolidation of accounts and payroll
- Prepare aging report for creditors and debtors
- Prepare Journal Voucher
- Prepare schedules for audit purpose
- Filing all documents into respective files
- Ensure the accounting records and systems comply with Group’s financial policies and procedures
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents
- Accounting work and Prepare management accounts
- Diploma in Accounting and above
- Malaysian citizen
SEMUA SHIPPING © 2006 All Rights Reserved